The Rainbow Team is growing every month with contributors from around the world. We have an ongoing need for people experienced in, or interested in, ASP.NET development (both C# and VB), technical writing, graphic design, language translation, testing, and marketing.
Contributions can be at any level, from a core infrastructure developer, to an add-on module writer, to someone that volunteers just a few hours over one weekend to improve or create a piece of documentation, a new theme, report some bugs, or create a small graphical design element.
Additional benefits for team members include:
- a private mailing list
- private content areas on this web site
- participation in setting Rainbows future requirements
- friendships with a global community
- satisfaction from making a significant contribution to a project where everyone is appreciated
How to join
- Read about our organization on the Team Org Chart page
- Pick the topic areas that interest you most
- Send us an email with the following info:
- your name and email address
- topic areas you would like to contribute
- a few sentences about your experience in the topic areas of interest
- join the sourceforge developers mailing list